Things you'll never find in any newspapers...

Все, кому интересно как живут наши бывшие соотечественники в Молдавии, общаются здесь.

Things you'll never find in any newspapers...

Сообщение Svistok 09 фев 2011, 07:31

BY THE TIME YOU FINISH READING THIS, I MIGHT HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY THE SECURITY (TO SAY THE LEAST) FOR JUST POSTING THIS. (i'm not being funny)
SO PLEASE AT LEAST SKIM THROUGH MY NOTE

As I keep getting many messages from people outside Moldova, I thought it would be much easier to write a note and explain everything here..I'll try to make it as eloquent as possible.

1. the elections on Sunday, april 5th, have been rigged...again

REASONS:
*thousands of people have reported to have seen strangers put down on the voting lists as living in their homes. this enabled double voting with the same ID in different voting bureau.
*thousands of people saw that their dead relatives and those who live abroad had already voted! (One particular example is a man, who has been living in Japan for several years, found out from his wife that he had already voted (she saw "his" signature on the voting list next to his name). to his amazement, this was not all. Their dead son had already voted as well!!!)
*people have been given money to vote for the communist party
*the police cordoned off several voting bureaux, thus people have been unable to express their vote.
*the communists warned all the rural population that, if they don't win, they're gonna take their pensions away, they're gonna become even poorer than they are atm yada yada yada...

2. Preliminary results showed that one in two moldovans voted for the communist party, which is sheer lunacy!

3. people were shoked and organised themselves (mainly yougsters) to protest the next day (monday, 6th) via the internet (facebook, twitter, NGO websites and blogs) and texts

4. although our fury was undescribable, the protest were peaceful up to one point, when a provoker (russian speaking, btw) started throwing rocks at the president's building. other provokers joined in and incited protestants to violence

one of the proofs: http://www.jurnaltv.md/?ar

ticle=2032

5. things started getting out of control, HOWEVER the police did not intervene. there is video evidence where the Minister of Internal Affairs, gheorghe papuc, is telling the policemen "let them do what they want. let them ruin everything".

6. the same happened with the Parliament. meanwhile, the highly corrupted state TV is showing belly-dancers and balloons. Because the State TV is the main source of information thoughout Moldova, the govt controls the population by only airing unilateral views (theirs, obviously) and discriminating the opposition and the protestants.

7. people reported seeing agressive skin-heads (supposedly prisonners brought by the police in order to destroy everything) knocking down non-communist offices and stealing from their safes. the hidden safe where the MP's salaries were being held has been destroyed completely (only someone from the inside could know that the MP's haven't received their salaries yet). the fire brigade was not rushing to stop the blaze and blaming the crowd for not letting them pass, which is not true!

Svistok

Re: Things you'll never find in any newspapers...

Сообщение Svistok 09 фев 2011, 07:31

8. also, the fire has been set alight FROM THE INSIDE!! (there is video evidence of "fumigènes" (smoke grenades) being thrown from the roof) what Voronin did, has a historical precedent: in 1936, Hitler set fire to the Reichstag (the german parliament) so that the communists aree blamed for it. So voronin made sure that all criminal evidence of his party are destroied. this is due to be proved using CCTV camera tapes.

9. The EU flag has been installed on the Parliament's roof. to get on the roof, you need a key to pass trough a solid metal door. a policeman was spotted standing right next to the "protestants":

10. Voronin found a "bouc emissaire": he is now blaming Romania for everything because the Romanian flag has been installed as well (those who know me probably recall the times when I said "I am Romanian as well". That's because here, we all are, at the end of the day).
They declared the romanian consul in Moldova -persona non grata; and introduced visas for the Romanians when entering Moldova. in 12 hours, the law was passed and already functioning. they might not let anyone leave or get in because they might call this an "extraordinary situation" in Moldova, reason why I might not see you guys again, at least in the near future.

11. the police, dressed up as civilians, atack the protestants that were passing by and beat them up and drag them into cars and drive in an unknown direction:

http://www.youtube.com/wat

ch?v=pvvkyIVD1pw

12. Oleg Brega, a renowned journalist from JurnalTV.md was caught filming the policemen beating up inocent, peaceful protestants. he was then attacked by 4 policemen, beaten up, got his two video cameras taken away and left in an unconscious state in the middle of the road. Today (THURSDAY, april 9th) he left for further checks at the hospital, but his colleagues cannot get in touch with him atm... His brother, Ghenadie Brega, went missing a couple of days ago because the special forces are hunting him down for everything that happened on Monday, as if he organised the whole disaster.

13. these couple of days, the internet connections have been shut several times.
The secret forces are trying to ban all NGO blogs.
They are jamming cell phone reception and listening to phone conversations.
They're not letting people get into the country.
They arrested three romanian journalists from RealitateaTV. They cannot be found anywhere at the moment.

14. today, hundreds of people have been arrested in their schools, universities, homes. people have been rang to be questioned about their personal data. I was gonna go out tonight to see some friends, but my parents wouldn't let me simply because the police are now aggressing anyone that's passing by. Many parents still don't know where their children have been taken.

15. What is truly heartbreaking is that the international press DOES NOT CARE about what is REALLY happening here, although Emma Nicholson, the british OSCE representative said she strongly disagrees with the final OSCE press release, where they said that the election in moldova was fair and within the laws. however, most OSCE representatives are from Russia...

The reason why they are not telling you THIS, is that Moldova is not a strategic point and is therefore not needed. Plus, the EU and the USA don't want to have problems with Russia, which has long infiltrated itself in Moldova (Trans-Dniestrian army could attack us, those on the other side of Nistru, at any point now).

16. The opposition succeded in obtaining the voting lists and have 4 days to prove that the election has been rigged. this however doesn't necessarily guarantee new election, .

Svistok

Сообщение Svistok 09 фев 2011, 07:32

17. Tomorrow, we've organised ourselves to have a massive protest against all the govt's crimes, especially the ones produced this week. However, a source from the inside says that the security are planning on attacking the protestants. There will be provokers that will try to enter the government, thus giving the police an alibi to start shooting!!!!!
Despite this, I am personally determined to protest tomorrow, along with many others

We don't care anymore if they shoot us!!
we don't care if they send us to Siberia, as they did with our relatives years ago!!
we've had enough humiliation!
we've had enough of the russian subjugation!
enough of Putin's empire ruling our country using communist marionettes!
enough indifference from the Occident!
Moldova is the only unresolved case after the Second World War. We need help from the outside.. There's nowhere we can go for help here!! The police, who are meant to protect us, is ruled by the government and is commiting crimes that bring us back to the savage times during Nazi occupation in Europe. But it's not our fault for all the sufferings here and we deserve to be treated as humans and saved from this totalitarian regime.

violence has never been the answer to a conflict.
this is why, as a sign of peace, tomorrow we will be offering flowers to policemen.

for further information and analysis:
http://www.independent.co.

uk/news/world/europe/russia-furious-with-eu-over-twitter-revolution-1666121.html

Svistok

Сообщение Svistok 09 фев 2011, 07:33

UPD?1?T?1? (12.04.2009):

POLICE KILLS 23-YEAR OLD VALERIU BOBOC, HUSBAND AND FATHER OF 18-MONTH-OLD BABY. HE WAS ARRESTED ON TUESDAY, BUT HIS FAMILY ONLY FOUND OUT ON FRIDAY. DESPITE THE FACT THAT HIS BODY WAS COVERED IN BRUISES, THE POLICE SAID THE CAUSE OF DEATH WAS SMOKE INTOXICATION ON THE 7TH OF ARPIL (WHEN THE PARLIAMENT WAS ST ON FIRE). AN INTERNATIONAL FORENSIC EXAMINATION IS DUE TO TAKE PLACE IN ORDER TO FIND OUT THE CAUSE OF DEATH.

1. The Friday revolution got cancelled because the authorities threatened to use weapons against the protestants, if the situation got out of control.
There was barely anyone there in the PMAN (Piata Marii Adunari Nationale, the central square in Chisinau) on Friday. I left at around 5pm, when there were only about 40 people left.
Snipers have been seen on the State TV building roof, waiting for any protestant to make a wrong move.

2. Rodica Mahu, the editor in chief of Jurnal de Chisinau (the newspaper I work for) has been kidnapped on Friday by 4 men in civilian clothes, who abusively dragged her into a car and drove away. She was released 2 hours later and was accused of “collecting information for attacking governmental building”!!
Now the journalists from “Jurnal de Chisinau” are seeking asylum in the USA, due to several attacks against them throughout the week.

3. Ridiculous customer service
A 58 year old lady, Agapia Copacinschi, has been arrested at the Balti Train station because she asked “Why isn’t the train to Ungheni working?”. They said she was a provoker, most likely because she was carrying a bag from a Romanian supermarket, whose sign (a tree) resembled one of the opposition party’s sign! However, the police claimed she was blocking the traffic and was being aggressive towards the policemen…

4. Valentina Cusnir, an independent Member of Parliament , has been hospitalised with a broken arm and brain concussion after being brutally abused by 2 policemen .

5. A genuine hunt on people has been launched in Moldova. People have been illegally arrested, whose location is yet to be identified. The police are judging them in the police station, and not in court.
There are still hundreds of parents, friends and siblings looking for those who disappeared in the last few days

6. Someone also reported to me that students have been visited in their boarding houses and beaten up. Their parents are working abroad and there’s no one they can ask for help. Terror amongst students was obvious today, at the protest in the PMAN, where you could barely spot any young people. 10.000 people took part today, mainly middle-aged (unlike all the other times this week)

UPD?1?T?1?:

Protestants that took part in the solidarity protest in Bucharest, those who gave interviews to romanian newspapers and those who posted messages on the internet have been identified by the customs police. They have a list of photos and video captures from news bulletins. As soon as they get identified at the customs, they get arrested..

Svistok